Interpersonal And Communication Skills Training
Increase your impact and personal effectiveness
Working with and through other people is critical for business success – your peers, your direct reports, your boss and other senior managers, or people who are external to your organisation. This dynamic programme will help you build your skills in developing relationships. You’ll learn how to interact with other people to improve cooperation, reduce conflict and achieve increased personal effectiveness.
This programme is ideal for people from any business function who are looking to develop their interpersonal skills and achieve greater business success. It is also designed for those being developed for executive responsibilities and is particularly appropriate for people who do not have staff reporting directly to them but do have to work with, and through, others.
- Emotional Intelligence and how interpersonal skills are just as important as technical skills in achieving business success
- Learning how to achieve your objectives while retaining good working relationships
- The TACK Executive Profile will provide you with a rare opportunity to focus on yourself through honest and constructive feedback
Key learning points & outcomes
You will leave the course able to:
- Apply the components of emotional intelligence to increase your business success
- Understand your behavioural style and adapt it to get the best from every situation
- Build rapport with different types of personalities
- Generate cooperation through the use of ethical influencing techniques
- Negotiate effectively to achieve your objectives while maintaining strong relationships
- Deal with conflict situations assertively
- Apply the TACK Executive Profile – understand yourself and how you come across by receiving structured feedback from your fellow delegates
- “A fascinating and revealing insight into who I really am!”
- “I enjoyed receiving honest and constructive feedback.”
Courses available nationwide
Our range of training courses include Sales, Sales Management, Marketing, Leadership and Management, Personal Development and Financial topics and are available at venues nationwide.