Key Account Management Training
Protect and grow your most valuable customers with the TACK Key Account Management System
- Take away the TACK Account Planner designed to bring a consistency to all your key account planning
- Identify your customers’ true needs and priorities
- Behavioural profiling to develop your understanding of how different individuals are influenced and how to adapt your selling style to meet their needs
80% of your sales will come from around 20% of your customers. The Pareto Principle is well known and one that applies to most businesses. It is usually this top 20% of customers – those with the potential to generate the greatest Return on Investment – a business will typically define as its Key Accounts. As your key accounts are your competitors’ key prospects, you must pay particular attention to nurturing, growing and retaining these valuable relationships. Needless to say, a skilled Key Account Manager plays one of the most important roles in protecting a business’s prosperity. TACK’s Key Account Management programme along with the TACK Account Planner will give account managers the essential edge they need in an increasingly competitive business environment!
Anyone who is responsible for managing significant customer accounts, or aspires to develop into a key account role, will benefit greatly from this programme.
Commercially focused managers from other disciplines who have responsibility for liaising with customers as part of an account management team will also benefit from attending.
Please note: This programme focuses on strategy and it is not a sales skills course. So delegates will need to have received foundation level sales training before attending Key Account Management.
“Really good! It's very rare that a trainer understands my industry. Everything was presented in a way that held my attention. The tactics & plan section is excellent as it gets to those questions I should be asking. Brilliant trainers - definitely recommended."
- Michelle Mulder
“Honest, practical and focused course that allows a full understanding of what Key Account Management means and how to plan & move the account forward.”
- Philip Robinson
Key learning points & outcomes
You will leave the course able to:
- Develop and apply a strategic selling approach for winning and developing all your significant accounts through the application of the TACK Account Planner
- Analyse the organisational structure and decision making process within client/prospect organisations
- Understand and influence different personality types in the decision making unit
- Apply TACK’s “client centred selling” model to plan and implement your strategy
- Identify your customers’ true needs and priorities using TACK’s powerful FIND® investigation model
- Analyse your competitive strength as compared with your main competition and see yourself through the eyes of your customers
Courses available nationwide
Our range of training courses include Sales, Sales Management, Leadership and Management, Personal Development and Financial topics and are available at venues nationwide, including:
|London, DeVere WestOne|
Duration: 2 days
|13-14 Jun 2017||£ 1,099||book|
|London, Prospero House|
Duration: 2 days
|4-5 Sep 2017||£ 1,099||book|
|Coventry, Warwick Conferences|
Duration: 2 days
|28-29 Nov 2017||£ 1,099||book|