Professional Telephone Selling - The Telephone Sales Course
Develop your skills and confidence and enjoy selling over the telephone!
- TACK’s phone lab creates a unique skills practice environment enabling you to practice, listen and gain feedback on your calls and hone your new skills
- TACK’s PRO-PAYBACK Selling® Model provides a structured and proven sales process that consolidates best practice selling methodology
- Learning how to motivate customers by communicating with ‘YOU Appeal®’
Increasingly, companies look to office based sales teams to increase their customer portfolio and penetrate new markets. But with around 6,000 call centres employing more than 600,000 staff in the UK, standing out from the crowd to sell successfully by telephone can be tough!
And while today’s corporate buyers accept and even welcome the telephone as a sales channel, only 30% of buyers feel that salespeople use the telephone well (source: TACK International Buyers’ Views of Salespeople study, 2012). So there are clearly some key skills gaps - gaps that can be filled through telephone sales training. TACK’s Professional Telephone Selling workshop is a must for people who have to undertake any aspect of proactive selling by telephone in the business to business world.
It will benefit both those who are new to telesales, and more established telesales professionals who need to refresh their core skills or who may not have received formal training.
“Fantastic and so informative. I feel like I'm ready to start afresh and am now really confident in cold calling, especially structuring benefits & dealing with objections.”
- Laura Kenward
Selectamark Security Systems
“Very well run course. Audrey was exceptionally knowledgable and ran the course to a very high standard. Audrey and the course itself were very easy to relate to.”
- Deryck Lamb
Key learning points & outcomes
You will leave the course able to:
- Focus on the value of your role – developing sales through proactive calling
- Dismantle mental barriers – create a positive state of mind to build your confidence
- Proactively target the right prospects and customers to generate the best results
- Plan measurable objectives to optimise your selling time
- Apply call structures to ensure every conversation is productive and achieves its objectives
- Use voicemail to everyone’s advantage – it’s a great sales tool when used professionally!
- Begin calls confidently – involve the customer from the start
- Engage in conversational questioning – see how one high value question gives you the answers you need
- Answer “Why you?” – personalise the impact of your product or service
- Address resistance – respond to both the logical and emotional elements comfortably and naturally
- Win commitment confidently – successfully conclude the call so that both parties are happy
- Use the tools and techniques you need to succeed and enjoy this proactive and vital role
Courses available nationwide
Our range of training courses include Sales, Sales Management, Leadership and Management, Personal Development and Financial topics and are available at venues nationwide, including:
|Coventry, Warwick Conferences|
Duration: 2 days
|22-23 May 2017||£ 999||book|
|Manchester, Cheadle House|
Duration: 2 days
|31 Jul - 1 Aug 2017||£ 999||book|
|London, Prospero House|
Duration: 2 days
|31 Oct - 1 Nov 2017||£ 999||book|