Discover your 'Authentic Leader' and inspire others to excel - Two x two day module course with 6-8 week gap
- Two-part course, with a 6-8 week gap between each session
- Practical exercises to help you enhance your leadership skills
- Exercises to discover your natural leadership style
- Lumina Leader 360 portrait - Learn how others perceive you as a leader
- Listening levels and curious questioning - understand your team at a deeper level
The leadership landscape is evolving, as modern business teams have become increasingly diverse and multi-generational. These changes present a number of challenges for leaders, as they are expected to effectively manage teams of individuals with an array of personality types, approaches to work and communication styles. So not only do leaders need to be up to speed on managing people, they also require the ability to inspire and motivate teams to ensure optimum performance in a competitive, global marketplace.
The new business environment requires leadership styles that unlock team potential - a fresher, innnovative approach to leading people that recognises individuals' needs, goals and personality traits while retaining the natural style of the leader. This approach enables individuals to collaborate freely and learn from their experiences without judgement, while providing openness and transparency around leaders' own successes and failures - the key to building a stronger, happier, more successful team.
This programme suits middle and senior-level leaders. Ideally, participants will have previously attended a first-line management programme, possess people management experience or be on a path to a senior management role.
Key learning points & outcomes
This two-part programme will help you to:
- Utilise your leadership qualities to generate a culture of collaboration that enables idea sharing beyond your immediate team
- Adapt to volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambuguity within a constantly changing environment
- Inspire your team in the appropriate way to embrace your vision and aims
- Make the transition from a manager to an effective, authentic leader
- Understand your natural leadership style to effectively lead your team
- Leverage your leadership style to influence complex teams
- Foster a collaborative culture where individuals with differing objectives work together to generate solutions for the success of the organisation as a whole
- Identify and enhance positive leadership behaviours that help engineer solutions in difficult situations
Courses available nationwide
Both part 1 and part 2 sessions need to be booked together. The dates for each part will be shown together in the course dates section of the page.